Dean’s Welcome Message
**** Note to all first-year students ****
Completion of African Insights
- In 2017, the University of Johannesburg launched a compulsory module called African Insights for first-time students.
- The module is entirely online and introduces students to the exciting and valuable contributions made by African scholars, poets, philosophers, novelists, social activists, and politicians.
- The compulsory nature of the module means that the students need to complete African Insights before they graduate.
- This means that 2017 first-time entering students who have not yet completed African Insights have to complete the module before they graduate. This only applies if you have registered as a first-year student at UJ in 2017 and if you were not registered at another Higher Education Institution previously.
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Click Here to download the free book titled “Teaching for a Learning in a Fast-Changing World”
University of Johannesburg
PO Box 524