Global Citizenship & Values Education
- Encourages an in-depth study into key areas, such as the cognitive, socio-emotional, and behavioural aspects relating to Global Citizenship and Values Education.
- Empowers participants to become effective educators in the ever-evolving education landscape.
- Participants explore the prevailing conditions of South African schools, gaining an immersed understanding of challenges in Global Citizenship and Values Education.
- Equips participants to re-imagine Global Citizenship and Values Education within cultural diversity by instilling essential values like creativity, innovation, commitment to peace, human rights, and sustainable development.
- Participants acquire a solid theoretical and practical knowledge of Global Citizenship and Values Education from experiences in both national and international settings.
- Supports participants in becoming champions for Global Citizenship and Values Education.
SLP_Global Citizenzenship Values Education Brochure