Continuing Education Programmes (CEP) | Short Learning Programmes (SLP) | Short Courses
- Applicants may only apply for two study choices – these study choices may not be amended once they have been chosen.
- For more information regarding programmes on offer go to – UJ Short Courses
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Transport and Supply Chain Management Department
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Faculty of Law
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Department of Business Management
- Please contact the International Office number/email/website for more information that might be applicable.
Checklist for applying
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Document upload requirements when applying online:
- All documents must be certified
- Ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents must be scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.