Complex and persistent social development challenges, such as poverty, unemployment, and inequality, require innovative and evidence-based solutions as well as well-trained development practitioners, policy-makers and scholars who can use evidence to inform new solutions.
The Centre for Social Development in Africa is committed to understanding the complexities of persistent and new social development challenges, assessing and seeking solutions to them, and training the next generation of development experts who will be able to assess evidence and innovate to solve crucial development challenges.
- Read about your vision and mission statement, and strategic areas of research here
- Read about our latest news here
- Apply for our Interdisciplinary Masters in Social Policy and Development here
- Read our latest publications here
- Read about our team here
- Sign up to receive latest updates here
The CSDA collaborates with the Southern African Social Protection Experts