Property Management ProgrammeHome » College of Business and Economics » Schools » School of Management » Departments » Department of Finance and Investment Management »
About this course
The primary purpose of the SAPOA Property Management Programme is to provide participants with a comprehensive overview of processes and decision making in the property management work environment.
Block 1: 5-9 June 2023,
Block 2: 23-27 October 2023.
Closing date for applications:
Applications close 19 May 2023.
The programme will be facilitated physically for 2023. Each module in the training programme is accompanied by an assessment, either a test or project, assignments, and examsreparatory work leading up to a research proposal that the Department approves.
SAPOA member: R42 500.00 (excl vat)
Non- member: R53 125.00 (excl vat)
Topics covered in this course:
- Introduction – The Bill of Rights Property management principles.
- Management plans and management reporting Retail property management.
- Office, industrial and residential Property management.
- Office management.
- People management and interaction with stakeholders.
- Property owner/property manager relations Property management marketing.
- Property broking.
- Local authority, and energy management Property management and related legislation Lease agreement and related contracts.
- Lease negotiations and concluding agreements Tenant relations/broker relations.
- Introduction to property maintenance Technical components, building inspections and housekeeping.
- Procurement and management of service provider contracts.
- OHS Act and other environmental, health and safety issues.
- Administration and accounting principles Budgeting and income/expenditure management.
- Property management economics and planning Property finance and investment.
- Fund and asset management Property development.
- Fixed property risk management Property valuation.
How to apply?
Click here and follow the instructions
If you have any questions or would like more information about this course contact Mafonti Morobi at email@example.com.