ProjectsHome » Engineering & Built Environment » Centers | Units | Institutes | Stations » The Sustainable Human Settlement and Construction Research Centre »
We have led and been involved in several projects and programs in the last eight years. This includes:
- DSI / NRF South Africa Research Chair in Sustainable Construction Management & Leadership in the Built Environment, South Africa
- Construction Industry Development Board (cidb) Centre of Excellence: Research study on the nature, cause and impact of cancellations of tenders on the South Africa construction industry
- National collaboration, Project under the University Capacity Development Programme: Under staff doctoral programme (The Academic Doctorate Advancement Project Towards Transformation (ADAPTT) – UNIVERSITY STAFF DOCTORAL PROGRAMME (USDP)
- Global Excellence and Status 4.0 Project Grants – Development of a digitalization compatibility model
- National Research Foundation – Mechanical ventilation systems (International Equipment Training Grants)
- Travel Destination for Training: City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- National Research Foundation: Knowledge Interchange and Collaboration
- University of Johannesburg Research Committee Fund (URC) Research Funding Assessment of the Perceived Impact of Library Use on the Research Productivity of the Built Environment.
- ILO Zambia Green Job Programme, Research Grants on Green Job creation in Zambia. Commissioned by ILO
- UN Zambia Human Development Report 2014.
Theme: Industrialization in Zambia: Poverty Reduction through Wealth and Job Creation for Inclusive Development)