The PsyCaD Career Services Unit provides a range of career development and graduate recruitment services that support students in their career planning and transition to the workplace upon graduation. The career guidance, assessment, mentoring and counselling programme interventions offered by the Unit span a diverse range of career development support modalities and approaches, ranging from career guidance programmes, designed to assist learners and prospective students to explore career and study options in the Career Resource Centre as well as through online applications, quality career assessment and counselling interventions for individual prospective students, current students and adults in career transition.
See our latest resources below:
- Click here to access UJ Career Wiz for UJ students
- Click here to access UJ Career Wiz for companies
- Click here to access the UJ recruitment programme 2023 info card
- Click here to view the 2023 recruitment guide
- Click here to access our Career Toolkit
- Click here to access our Psychometric Assessment Guide
- Click here to access our Psychometric FAQ’s
Watch our CareerWiz video
We view career development as a lifelong activity, and engage with our clients in a comprehensive manner in order to contribute to their career development by providing the following services and programmes:
- Career Counselling and Career Assessments.
- Careers Work-Readiness Programme and Student Employability Skills Programme to assist students in gaining job skills and driving employability.
- Career Resource Centres (CRCs) on each of the four campuses.
- Online Technologies and Innovation: Job Portal offers a range of online graduate opportunities to potential employers.
- The Graduate Recruitment Programme to facilitate the recruitment of UJ students and graduates.
- Employer Relations Programme. To strengthen partnerships with recruiting employers.
Follow us on our social media pages
APB Impala Court | APK C-Ring 1 | DFC House 2, Louisa Street | SWC Adelaide Tambo Building (Academic Block)