Online Diploma in Logistics ManagementHome » College of Business and Economics » Schools » School of Management » Departments » Department of Transport and Supply Chain Management » Programmes »
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR 2024
Note: it is recommended that you communicate with us via email.
The purpose of the online Diploma in Logistics Management is to prepare students for a career in logistics and improve the prospects of career advancement in a fast growing field, both nationally and internationally. This online programme will develop theoretical knowledge and practical competence and skills on an NQF Level 6.
The qualification will provide the student with a range of fundamental knowledge and competencies in fields such as business communication, information systems and project management. The student will need to make decisions in the context of logistics and/or supply chain organisations, interpret relevant information and produce innovative responses based on informed judgement to concrete but often unfamiliar problems. Graduates will receive an e-Certificate after successful completion.
Click on the 2024 Academic Calendar for additional programme information.
- Grade 12 Certificate with diploma endorsement/university exemption
- A good working knowledge of English, as the learning material will be available in English only.
- Relevant documentation for application: Matric certificate with diploma endorsement, ID/Passport
We recommend the following to complete your 100% online diploma:
- Basic computer skills
- Perform basic computer tasks and operate your computer
- Email and file management (access, create, edit, save, upload and download documents)
- Basic web-browsing skills
- You own a computer OR laptop;
- Have an active email for notifications and communication;
- A high-speed internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G, ADSL or Fibre;
- A PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat);
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Audio storage and playback
- A web browser (latest version) e.g. Chrome/Firefox/Safari
Click HERE to Apply
Click HERE to check your status
Click HERE to Register
REGISTRATION TAKES PLACE AT THE START OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY. Students will pay and add modules in the various blocks as the year progresses:
- Take note the module Audit Report(DAUDCE3) can only be registered if all first and second-year modules are completed.
- Take note Audit Report (DAUDCE3) is only registered at the beginning of the academic year. The module starts in Block 1 and is completed in Block 4.
Email us @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 011 559 4953