Online ProgrammesHome » College of Business and Economics » Schools » School of Management » Departments » Department of Transport and Supply Chain Management » Programmes »
APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN 01 SEPTEMBER 2022
Note: it is recommended that you communicate with us via email.
The purpose of the online Diploma in Logistics Management is to prepare students for a career in logistics and improve the prospects of career advancement in a fast growing field, both nationally and internationally. This online programme will develop theoretical knowledge and practical competence and skills on an NQF Level 6.
The qualification will provide the student with a range of fundamental knowledge and competencies in fields such as business communication, information systems and project management. The student will need to make decisions in the context of logistics and/or supply chain organisations, interpret relevant information and produce innovative responses based on informed judgement to concrete but often unfamiliar problems.
- Grade 12 Certificate with diploma endorsement.
- A good working knowledge of English: learning material will be available in English only.
- Relevant documentation.
- Computer literate as the programme will be presented online. Therefore it is recommended that:
- You own a computer OR laptop;
- Have an active email for notifications and communication;
- Reliable broadband internet access;
- A PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat);
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- A web browser (latest version) e.g. Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer
Click HERE to Apply
Click HERE to check your status
Click HERE to Register
Email us @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 011 559 4953
Click on the 2023 Academic Calendar for additional programme information.