Online ProgrammesHome » College of Business and Economics » Schools » School of Management » Departments » Department of Transport and Supply Chain Management » Programmes »
APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN SEPTEMBER 2023
Note: it is recommended that you communicate with us via email.
The purpose of the online Diploma in Logistics Management is to prepare students for a career in logistics and improve the prospects of career advancement in a fast growing field, both nationally and internationally. This online programme will develop theoretical knowledge and practical competence and skills on an NQF Level 6.
The qualification will provide the student with a range of fundamental knowledge and competencies in fields such as business communication, information systems and project management. The student will need to make decisions in the context of logistics and/or supply chain organisations, interpret relevant information and produce innovative responses based on informed judgement to concrete but often unfamiliar problems. Graduates will receive an e-Certificate after successful completion.
Download the Online Diploma in Logistics Management brochure 2023
Finance Leaflet Online Diploma in Logistics Management
Click on the 2023 Academic Calendar for additional programme information.
- Grade 12 Certificate with diploma endorsement.
- A good working knowledge of English: learning material will be available in English only.
- Relevant documentation.
- Computer literate as the programme will be presented online. Therefore it is recommended that:
- You own a computer OR laptop;
- Have an active email for notifications and communication;
- Reliable broadband internet access;
- A PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat);
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- A web browser (latest version) e.g. Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer
Click HERE to Apply
Click HERE to check your status
Click HERE to Register
REGISTRATION TAKES PLACE AT THE START OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY. Students will pay and add modules in the various blocks as the year progresses
- Take note the module Audit Report(DAUDCE3) can only be registered if all first and second-year modules are completed.
- Take note Audit Report (DAUDCE3) is only registered at the beginning of the academic year. The module starts in Block 1 and is completed in Block 4.
Email us @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 011 559 4953