Off Campus Database Access Problems!
Due to changes in security
mechanisms by some of our suppliers, we are experiencing issues with off-site
access to some of the databases. Resources affected are indicated on the
database list. We assure you that it is receiving our full attention and we
hope to restore off-site access as soon as possible
Access to Online Library Services (such as online Databases, “My UJLink”, UJoogle, Electronic Course Reserves and Interlibrary Loans)
Registered UJ Staff and Students can access online Library services by:
- Using their UJ Email password in conjunction with their UJ username (Staff) or UJ student number (Campus Option)
- Using the current Library Option (i.e. Surname, UJ ID & Library PIN)
How do I use the filter?
1. To filter by Database Title, select the First Letter of the Title and select Submit.
2. To filter by one or more Subjects, select the Box next to the required subject(s) and select Submit. Remember to include Multidisciplinary in your selection.
3. To clear all filters, select Reset search criteria.
Should you encounter a security warning when accessing
a database, please follow the step by step instructions in this document