Please note! If you are using a tablet or mobile phone this database list will be easier to use.
Access to online Library resources is managed either via WAM or via OpenAthens. If it is via OpenAthens there will be a note next to the Database title in the Database list below.
1. WAM Access to Online Library Services/Resources (Online databases, “My UJLink”, UJoogle, Electronic Course Reserves and Interlibrary Loans)
- Use your UJ Email password and your UJ username (Staff) or UJ student number (Campus Option) OR
- Use the current Library Option (i.e. Surname, UJ ID & Library PIN)
2. OpenAthens Access to Online Resources ( such as online Databases, UJoog le)
Access online Library services by using your UJ username (Staff) or UJ student number and your UJ Email password.
For more information on access using OpenAthens, visit this OpenAthens Guide.
How do I use the filter?
1. To filter by Database Title, select the First Letter of the Title and select Submit.
2. To filter by one or more Subjects, select the Box next to the required subject(s) and select Submit. Remember to include Multidisciplinary in your selection.
3. To clear all filters, select Reset search criteria.
To report database problems, please
complete this form