Home » Faculty of Health Sciences » Departments » Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (Radiography) »
Application Process for Prospective Students
- Applicants applying for programmes at the Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences Department must apply for a student position at one of the listed Training Centres.
- If you meet the entrance requirements but have not secured a position at a Clinical Training Centre, you will not be granted entry into the programme.
- Please complete the ‘Practice Hospital Visit Letter’ and file it within your application folder.
- 2022 Practice-Hospital-Visit-Letter
UJ Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences 2022 Accredited Training Centres
- Ultrasound Training Centres 2022
- Diagnostic Radiography Training Centres 2022
- Nuclear Medicine Training Centre 2022
Application Road Map