Home » Faculty of Health Sciences » Departments » Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (Radiography) »
Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences Clinic
- Based in the Faculty of Health Sciences, the University’s Health Training Centre comprises a number of clinics that are housed in modern facilities, and offer services to the community, as well as staff and students on campus.
- The clinics offer treatments from registered professionals, whilst providing students with first hand, supervised experience.
- The Radiography Clinic offers the following X Ray Services:
- Non-contrast skeletal
Appointments can be made as follows:
- X-rays Monday and Thursday 11:00–15:00
- A HPCSA registered radiographer and radiologist will supervise the investigations.
- The X-ray Department does not operate under a private practice number and fees can therefore not be claimed back from a medical aid.
- Our fees however are considerably more favourable than those charged by other service providers. Fees can be paid in cash or by card.
Contact Our Clinic
(Ground Floor) Sherwell Street Gate 7 (between Saratoga and Beit Street)
Contact Person: Mrs Lindiwe Gumede
Tel: +27 (0) 11 559 6493
Fax: +27 (0) 11 559 6496