Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (MIRS)
Home » Faculty of Health Sciences » Departments »
The Department of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (formerly Radiography) offers a Professional Bachelor’s Degree in the following disciplines:
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Radiation Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
Application Process for Prospective Students
- Applicants applying for programmes at the Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences Department must apply for a student position at one of the listed Training Centres.
- If you meet the entrance requirements but have not secured a position at a Clinical Training Centre, you will not be granted entry into the programme.
- Please complete the ‘Practice Hospital Visit Letter’ and file it within your application folder.
- Practice Hospital Visit Letter
UJ Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences 2023 Accredited Training Centres
- Ultrasound Training Centres 2023 (V5)
- Diagnostic Radiography Training Centres 2023
- Nuclear Medicine Training Centres 2023 (V5)
- Radiation Therapy Clinical Training Centres 2023
Application Road Map