- Fill out a Client Capturing Form (CCF)
- Must be completely filled and signed with the Company registration number (if available)
- For start-up companies not registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC), an Identity Document (ID) Copy of one of the members should be submitted.
- Copy of ID (if the client is an individual without a registered company) should be submitted.
- Clients under the age of 18 are to be accompanied by a guardian or school teacher when using any services at the TS.
- For large groups (I.e. schools or organisations) the entity representative will need to sign a CCF.
The Client Capturing Form (CCF) can be completed in one of two ways:
- You can complete the online application