News and EventsHome » College of Business and Economics » Schools » School of Consumer Intelligence and Information Systems (SCiiS) »
2022 SCiiS Talks Webinars
- Integrating Online and Offline Marketing Channels to drive Seamless Consumer Experience| Speaker – Sadika Fakir | 15 Aug |Watch HERE
- Role of Innovation Ecosystems in Driving Social Transformation in South Africa | Speaker – Dr. Radhika (Mia) Bhuyan| 16 Aug |Watch HERE
- Positioning of the only Cape Verdean beer | Speaker – Laura Grellet | 17 Aug |Watch HERE
UJ will be host to the Wholesale & Retail Leadership Chair: Gauteng. Click here to learn more.
SCiiS Top Achiever Awards Ceremony | 19 May 2021
To watch the awards, click HERE
Process Mining as the Superglue between Data Science and Process Science public lecture Presented by Prof Willibrordus van der Aalst | 18 Feb 2021
To watch the public lecture, click HERE
2020 News and Events
Technopreneurship Centre Webinar: Cybersecurity challenges with the emerging need of working from home due to COVID-19 | Speaker – Muyowa Mutemwa | 3 Sep 2020
To watch the webinar, click HERE.
2020 SCiiS Talks Webinars
- How can 4IR be used to Drive Africa’s digital economy | Speakers – Khutso Maahlo and Thami Magele | 27 Aug 2020 To watch the webinar, click HERE.
- How to manage the disruptions caused by Covid-19 with 4IR Technologies| Speaker – Jessica Tandy | 24 Aug 2020
SCiiS Prize Giving Awards Ceremony | 18 Aug 2020
To watch the awards, click HERE.
2019 News and Events
SCiiS end of year function | 20 Nov 2019
SCiiS launches the TVET Lecturer 4IR SLPs Project | 16 Sep 2019
SCiiS Alumni Breakfast | 21 May 2019
SCiiS Annual Prize Giving Awards | 17 Apr 2019
2018 News and Events
Digital Music Sales Symposium | 3 Oct 2018
SCiiS Technopreneurship Centre Wins Second Place at the DPSA National Hackathon Competition on Service Delivery (Ignite Hackathon) | 30 Sep 2018
Technopreneurship Centre launch | 22 May 2018
Symposium on Big Data | 8 May 2018
SCiiS Newsletter_Dec 2017_Vol 1