The University of Johannesburg (UJ) receives many enquiries daily from EME’s (Exempt Micro Enterprises) and QSE’s (Qualifying Small Enterprises) seeking to do business with the University. UJ has thus launched Oracle Cloud application, a web-based portal that will allow current and potential suppliers to register online.
With this self-service registration process, current and potential suppliers can complete a simple registration form and submit it for verification and vetting.
Registration onto UJ Oracle Cloud system is mandatory for all current and potential suppliers. The supplier registration online platform will serve as the single source of key supplier information providing up-to-date, complete, accurate and verified information to the buyers and tender administrators.
Apply to be a Supplier click here
Please ensure that the following documents are attached to your application:
- Company Registration Documents
- Valid Tax Compliance Status letter
- A bank stamped account confirmation letter (not older than 3 months)
- Certified ID copies of Directors
- Valid B-BBEE Certificate/ Affidavit
- VAT Registration Certificate (Where applicable)
- Accreditation Certificates (Where Applicable)
You may save the documents as one file but make sure that you have the B-BBEE certificate and CIPC documents saved individually as well as you will need to attach these separately at the end of the application.