June 2018 Assessments
Please complete the following survey to inform us of your examination experience:
Important examination information below:
- Please print an examination timetable from U-Link to serve as your admittance document to the examination venue. Your student card is also critical for access.
- Please report to your campus 1 hour (60 minutes) before the commencement of your examination session for access to be confirmed.
- No personal belongings such as laptops, tablet, satchels etc. will be allowed in the examinations venues. Please leave it at home or hand it in at the safekeeping venues which will require extra time before the commencement of a session. If there are personal belongings such as medication etc. that must be kept on the person, these items must be placed or carried in a transparent plastic container or bag before access to the assessment venue will be considered.
Safekeeping venues are situated at:
- APK: Under B Les 101.
- APB: Study Centre (Old Franks Canteen ground floor).
- DFC: John Orr building, ground floor Atrium C next to exit 5 and 6.
- DFC: Samsung safekeeping, 3rd floor entrance, Q-K building (Perskor Building).
- SWC: TW Kambule building at the back A1.
UJ Assessment regulations
Please use the link below to apply for "Sick Exams":
Online application for a special (substitute or Aegrotat), deferred assessment opportunity
Please use the link below for the bus schedule:
UJ Bus schedule
Assessment, Graduation & Certification Contact details:
AGC Contact Details
UJ Campus Maps: