Please use the link below to apply for "Sick Exams".
Online application for a special (substitute or Aegrotat), deferred assessment opportunity
Important examination communication information below:
To facilitate safety during the June assessments:
- Please print an Assessment timetable from U-Link to serve as your assessment admittance document to the exam venue. Your student card is also critical for access.
- Please report to your campus 1 hour (60 minutes) before the commencement of your assessment session for access to be confirmed.
- No personal belongings such as laptops, tablet, satchels etc. will be allowed in the assessment venues. Please leave it at home or hand it in at the safekeeping venues which will require extra time before the commencement of a session. If there are personal belongings such as medication etc. that must be kept on the person, these items must be placed or carried in a transparent plastic container or bag before access to the assessment venue will be considered.
Safekeeping venues are situated at:
- APK: Under B Les 101.
- APB: Study Centre (Old Franks Canteen ground floor).
- DFC: John Orr building, ground floor Atrium C next to exit 5 and 6.
- DFC: Samsung safekeeping, 3rd floor entrance, Q-K building (Perskor Building)
- SWC: TW Kambule building at the back A1.
UJ ASSESSMENT REGULATIONS
UJ Bus schedule
Emergency Announcements:UJ Campus Maps: