About Prof Innocent Musonda
Professor Innocent Musonda holds a PH.D in Engineering Management and qualifications in Construction Management and Civil Engineering. He is a registered Civil Engineer, a professional Construction Manager and a full member of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB). He has worked in the public and private sector in Botswana, South Africa and Zambia. He is a researcher, invited speaker, founder and director of the Centre for Applied Research and Innovation in the Built Environment (CARINBE) at the University Of Johannesburg. He has served as a chairperson of an international conference series on infrastructure development and investment in Africa from its inception in 2014. Prof Musonda is also a roaming scholar at the University of Toronto, Canada, on the Engineering Education for Sustainable Cities in Africa Project (EESC-A).
Ph.D. Engineering Management
1. Construction health and safety
2. BIM and digital applications in the Built environment
3. Infrastructure development and sustainability
4. Energy efficiency and environmental protection in built infrastructure
5. Skills development and new knowledge areas for the Built environment