Name: Jeremy Mitonga-Monga
Location: D Ring 430 Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
Industrial Psychology and People Management Academic Staff Staff Members
Tel: +27 (0)11 559 3140
About Dr. Jeremy Mitonga-Monga
Dr Jeremy Mitonga-Monga is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Industrial Psychology and People Management at the University of Johannesburg. He received his PhD degree (Industrial & Organisational Psychology) from the University of South Africa in 2015. He has more than 14 years experience in teaching and research. He has published many publications in reputable journals and has presented papers and posters at national and international conferences.
- Highest Qualification: PhD (Industrial & Organisational Psychology)
- Research Interests: His research interests include organisational behaviour, Management, ethical conduct, culture, climate, leadership, and employee retention, human resource, and research methods., leadership, ethical behaviour, ethical culture, and ethical climate.
- Recent Publications (2020-2021):
- Mitonga-Monga, J., & Mayer, C.H. (2020). Sense of Coherence, Burnout, and Work Engagement: The Moderating Effect of Coping in the Democratic Republic of Congo. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17 (11), 4127.
- Mitonga-Monga, J. (2020). Social exchange Influences on ethical leadership and employee commitment in a developing country setting. Journal of Psychology in Africa. 30(6), 485-491.
- Mitonga-Monga, J., & Mayer, C.H. (2020). Sense of coherence, burnout, and work engagement: The moderating effect of coping in the Democratic Republic of Congo. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(11), 4127.