About Dr Abieyuwa Ohonba
My research focus areas include Health Economics, Inequality and Gender studies.
Most Recent Publications
- Saba, C.S., Ngepah, N. and Ohonba, A., 2022. Employment impact of national, provincial and local government capital in South Africa: An aggregate and sectoral perspective. Cogent Economics & Finance, 10(1), p.2046322.
- Olopade, O., Simo-Kengne, B.D. and Ohonba, A., 2022. The impact of financial constraints on investment efficiency in South Africa. Economics and Business Letters, 11(3), pp.125-133.
- Adeleye, B.N., Aderounmu, B., Owolabi, O., Okafor, V. and Ohonba, A., 2022. Examining the influence of ICT innovation in the finance-tourism nexus in Asia. Transnational Corporations Review, pp.1-17.
- Ohonba, A; Ngepah, N and Simo-Kengne, BD; “A Dynamic Analysis of Maternal Fertility Choices and Child Health in South Africa.” The Journal of Developing Areas, 2020. 54: 3
- Ohonba, A. and Agbontaen-Eghafona; “Transnational Remittances from Human Trafficking and the Changing Socio-Economic Status of Women in Benin City, Edo State Nigeria.” Women’s Studies, 2019. 48:5, 531-54.