Home » Faculties of Humanities » Research » Research Centres and Institutes » Palaeo-Research Institute »
Southern African Field Archaeology Journal
The P-RI has revived the Southern African Field Archaeology (a.k.a FIELD) which is now an open access journal!
Please follow the link to visit the Journal homepage.
Do you want to contribute to the Journal? The journal accepts a broad range of submissions in the form of:
- Peer-reviewed research reports.
- Concise peer-reviewed comparative studies, syntheses or overviews.
- Peer-reviewed critiques or discussion pieces around papers previously published in FIELD.
- Non-peer-reviewed short notes as well as
- Non-peer-reviewed editorials and opinion pieces