Short Learning ProgrammesHome » Engineering & Built Environment » Departments » Department of Construction Management & Quantity Surveying »
Certification in Construction Project Management
The Sustainable Human Settlement and Construction Research Center (SHSCRC) in the Department of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying, University of Johannesburg calls for applications for a Short Learning Programme in Construction Project Management.
The certification program will ensure that registered students gain Mastery on:
- Construction Project Management Process, Concepts, and Methodology
- Construction 4.0 Technologies
- Relevant case studies on managing complex construction and infrastructural project
- Construction Project Financing and
- Sustainable Construction Project Management
Duration: Semesters 1 and 2
Teaching Mode: Hybrid (Virtual and Physical)
Venue: UJ APB Campus
Application Link: https://forms.gle/AU8dBePjEhmLrv8HA
The certification in Construction Project Management will be issued by the University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
Application deadline: 9th June 2023
Kindly check the flyer for more info, and if you are interested fill out the the application link