About UsHome » College of Business and Economics » Schools » School of Management » Departments » Department of Transport and Supply Chain Management »
Since 1968, the Department of Transport and Supply Chain Management has continuously researched and developed new programmes. Recently, programmes that meet the Government’s policy of upliftment and empowerment have been implemented.
The Department offers programmes that allow learners from diverse educational backgrounds to specialise in transport economics , transport management and logistics management. These range from the undergraduate degrees and postgraduate study opportunities where entry requirements are based on traditional selection criteria, to the certificate and diploma programmes where less formal prior educational qualifications are required.
The programmes are tailored to give learners a strong theoretical foundation enabling successful learners of all ages, groups and backgrounds to acquire highly regarded diplomas/certificate and degrees in transport and logistics management.
To provide a comprehensive range of world class education, training and research programmes for the domestic and international transport and supply chain community.
- We are committed to:
- Ensuring academic excellence
- Providing well-articulated, comprehensive, flexible and quality programmes
- Serving and partnering with our stakeholders in the domestic and international transport and supply chain community
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Attracting, selecting, developing and retaining quality staff
- Customer satisfaction