Dear UJ Student
Term 2 will start on Monday, 20 April 2020, and as you have already been informed, all teaching and learning for the term will happen online. If your modules are on Blackboard you must go into each of your modules regularly to check messages, and make sure you do all the activities, assignments and assessments.
During this week (14 to 17 April), we are going to support you in areas you might still need help in getting set up and ready to learn online.
Go through the checklist below to identify any areas in which you still need assistance. Forward your queries to us in any of the following ways:
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Log into our online learning support module for students in Blackboard to check out all our support resources and to ask your questions by participating in the discussion forum within the module. Go to uLink (ulink.uj.ac.za) then Blackboard then Organisations (directly below Courses).
The CAT Team
SHORTCUTS FOR SUCCESS
NEED HELP WITH?
Contacting Support Staff (ADC, CAT, CASD)
Support Resources for Students Learning online while off-campus (ADC Resources)
- Learning Development (Academic Study Skills & Personal and Professional Skills)
- Literacies Development (Literacy Skills, Paragraphing & Sentencing, Assessments & The writing process)
Support Information for Students learning online while off-campus (CAT Resources)
Emergency & Support Contact Details for Students
Support Information for Staff teaching online to students who are off-campus
COVID 19 Info
Student Success (Useful Resources
Student Success (Useful Tools)
1. How to access uLink
2. Forgotten your uLink password?
4. Continue to learn off-campus (on Blackboard)
- Uploading your assignment
- Taking a test online
- Taking part in discussions
5. Apps to help you with learning off-line
We suggest you download the following apps:
- Blackboard: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Blackboard Collaborate: iOS, Android
- miEbooks: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile