Letters to Students
Online Learning Protocols for Students at UJ | Quality Assurance of Remote Teaching and Learning | Off-campus learning | Student Online Readiness info | Disabled Students resources for learning remotely | FAQ for Students | Important Points for Term 2
SHORTCUTS FOR SUCCESS
NEED HELP WITH?
Contacting Support Staff (ADC, CAT, CASD)
Support Resources for Students Learning online while off-campus (ADC Resources)
- Learning Development (Academic Study Skills & Personal and Professional Skills)
- Literacies Development (Literacy Skills, Paragraphing & Sentencing, Assessments & The writing process)
Support Information for Students learning online while off-campus (CAT Resources)
Emergency & Support Contact Details for Students
Support Information for Staff teaching online to students who are off-campus
COVID 19 Info
Student Success (Useful Resources
Student Success (Useful Tools)
1. How to access uLink
Access everything you need through UJ’s student portal uLink. Click here to access uLink.
2. Forgotten your uLink password?
If you have forgotten your uLink password, you can click here for a step-by-step guide to help you with your password.
Still struggling? Email our Help Desk at email@example.com.
You can access your Blackboard modules and learning materials through uLink . Click here to find out how to access Blackboard.
4. Continue to learn off-campus (on Blackboard)
The module ‘ONLINE LEARNING OFF-CAMPUS’ is available to help you with:
- Uploading your assignment
- Taking a test online
- Taking part in discussions
You can find this module on Blackboard under Organisations.
5. Apps to help you with learning off-line
We suggest you download the following apps:
- Blackboard: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Blackboard Collaborate: iOS, Android
- miEbooks: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
For support and help for online learning click here.
<!- View not found ->