All privately (i.e., Self, Parent/s or Guardian) funded international students are required to pay their tuition and/or campus residence fees as follows:
- An upfront payment of 30% of tuition and campus residence fees must be paid before or at registration.
- 35% of the tuition and campus residence fees to be paid by 30 April.
- 35% of the tuition and campus residence fees to be paid by 31 July.
The University will offer a 5% discount should the full fees be paid before or at registration.
- All sponsored (Government, Organisation or Company) international students will need to provide a letter confirming the sponsorship.
In case of international students with outstanding fees,
- Without outstanding debt – Will be required to pay 30% of prospective fees before proceeding with registration.
- With Outstanding Debt – Senior students will be required to pay 100% of the outstanding debt plus 30% of prospective fees before they will be allowed to re-register.
Those eligible for National student fees guideline
- Asylum Seekers, Diplomatic, Permanent and Refugee permit holders are exempted from paying an international levy and may pay fees as per the guidelines of National students.