Contact the Graphic Designers directly at the following numbers:
011 559 3585 / 4398 / 3573 / 2805, or personally at the Graphic Studio, Ground Floor, Room B5-150, B5 Building, APK.
Schedule a consultation session OR just walk in (it will include):
- discussion of the design project
- discussion and mutual decision on a reasonable delivery date
- completing a Graphic Studio Requisition with all relevant information, including the cost centre and client╒s signature
- the client should bring/supply the following information/material
- an electronic version of language edited text information
- high resolution photographs (300dpi / ±200 x 150mm)
- a paper printout of the information
- for changes to existing artwork created by the graphic designers – please bring a printed example of the original document
The project will be completed on the pre-determined delivery date(a reasonable and achievable delivery date is determined by the client and the graphic designer)
The design project will be presented to the client for approval and proof reading before the delivery date.
Press ready artwork will be provided to the client to send to print.
Examples of printed projects is much appreciated for future reference and for the Graphic Studio Portfolio – please drop an example (addressed to the Graphic Studio, APK) in the Internal Mail.
Fees payable for graphic design
- UJ cost centre provided – only material costs.
- Private clients pay per UJ invoice (COD) – material costs plus a hourly rate determined by the University of Johannesburg plus VAT.
- UJ students (study related projects) – material costs plus half the hourly rate determined by the University of Johannesburg plus VAT.
Design requests will NOT be accepted via email without prior contact with the Graphic Designers.