Graduates of 2020 and 2021
Graduates with confirmed bookings between 29 September and 29 October 2021 will be allowed to enter the campus at the First-year parking, (Kingsway Avenue) to collect their certificates, hire a gown and take a photo at the Marquee. Unfortunately, only 2 guests will be allowed.
The process to follow for bookings 29 September until 29 October 2021:
an online appointment by completing the online form and select a
specific date and time you would like to collect your certificate.
note, appointments to collect certificates are limited per session and
unfortunately, only 2 guests will be permitted between 29 September and 29 October 2021)
- Arrive at main parking area gate - (Kingsway Ave) Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/2mHxvv24QTGFb42LA
- The security will ask for your details to verify that you have made an appointment. Please provide your student card/ ID.
- Follow the Covid-19 screening process.
- Proceed to the marquee to collect your certificate.
- Visit gown hire section (if applicable).
- Move to Family Photo studio (if applicable).
Make an appointment for the collection of your certificate, hiring of gown, and photo opportunity:
In order for a third party, with a valid booking to collect a certificate on your behalf, the following documents will be needed on the day of collection:
1. A hard copy signed proxy letter giving a third party authorization to collect the certificate on your behalf, stating full names and ID number as well as the full names and ID number of the person collecting on your behalf.
2. Certified copy of your ID not older than 3 months.
3. Original and Certified ID copy not older than 3 months of the person collecting on your behalf.
NOTE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU HAVE OUTSTANDING FEES AS YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL NOT BE RELEASED