The University of Johannesburg’s Postgraduate School, in partnership with the Faculty of Education, is inviting you to apply for the Postgraduate Diploma in Research Supervision. The purpose of this programme is to contribute to the further professionalisation of academic staff by developing the knowledge, skills, and dispositions required for supervising postgraduate students to the successful completion of their studies.
The programme consists of seven modules, of which six should be completed for the diploma. They are:
- Postgraduate Research Supervision (compulsory)
- Academic Literacies in Research Supervision
- Research Ethics in Postgraduate Supervision
- Assessment of Postgraduate Research
- Supervision of Qualitative Research Design
- Supervision of Quantitative Research Design and
- Current and Emerging Issues in Postgraduate Supervision.
Closing Date: 30 October 2021. Spaces for the programme are limited, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure your place.
If you have any questions, you can email Tebogo Mokgokong, the administrative coordinator of the programme in the Postgraduate School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, click here and follow the prompts for applying online either as a new applicant or returning/internal applicant.
To find out more information about this programme click here to download the brochure