About Babalola Balogun
Dr Babalola Balogun (2022-2024)
- Balogun, BJ. (2023). The challenge of locally assisted epistemicide to the African epistemic autonomy. In Emnet T Woldegiorgis & Logan Govender. (Eds). Higher Education Transformation in Africa. Leiden: Brill.
- Balogun, BJ. (2023). Decolonising philosophical analysis: In defence of ethnolysis. South African Journal of Philosophy.
- Balogun, BJ. (2023). In search of authentic personhood – An existentialist reading of Femi Osofisan’s Tegonni: An African Antigone. International Journal of African Renaissance Studies, 18(1), 24-46. Link: https://doi.org/10.1080/18186874.2022.2140063
- Balogun, BJ. (2023). Building an authentic African philosophy of education based on African concept of personhood. Curriculum Perspective. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41297-023-00187-x
- Balogun, BJ. (2023). How not to understand community: A critical engagement with R. Bellah. Conatus: Journal of Philosophy, 8(1), 55-76. Link: https://doi.org/10.12681/cpj.25015
- Balogun, BJ & Woldegiorgis, TE. (2023). Combating colonial mentality within higher learning spaces: The case of Sub-Saharan African universities. African Journal of Teachers’ Education, 12(2), 94-118.
- Balogun, BJ. (2022). Resolving the conceptual problem of other minds through the identity-based model: A critique of Christopher Peacocke’s “Interlocking Account”. Forum Philosophicum, 27(1), 27-49. Link: DOI:10.35765/forphil.2021.2701.02