2022 Applications – Learner Enrichment ProgramHome » Faculties of Science » Soweto Science Centre » Learner Enrichment Program »
2022 Applications – Learner Enrichment Program
Soweto Science Centre offers extra tuition classes to science learners every Saturday and school holidays.
- Facilitators of classes are science professionals offering high-quality teaching
- Subjects: Pure mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences
- Grades: 10, 11 and 12
- Classes include laboratory experiments and mathematics tutorials
- Annual fee: R1 500
- Supporting documents: Birth certificate/ ID and 2020 school report
- Grade 12 Form: Grade 12 application form (2022) – Soweto Science Centre.pdf
- Grade 11 Form: Grade 11 Application Form (2022) – Soweto Science Centre.pdf
- Grade 10 Form: Grade 10 Application Form (2022) – Soweto Science Centre.pdf
- Learner Agreement Form: Student Agreement form 2022.pdf
Information for applicants
For first-time new SLP applicants, the following Short Web Application link must be used:
A returning applicant/student web link is:
Returning students’ viz. applicants would require their student numbers and PIN to apply using the link above. If they have forgotten their PINS, then they would have to call the UJ Call Centre on 011 559-4555 to update their biographical contact details e.g. email address and cell number.
For all of the application processes or url’s above, the token (namely, SCCSLP) must be typed in by applicants/students or else the qualification will not populate and the application will remain incomplete.
Once the application is done and as per our guidelines, all documents submitted via email must comply with the following:
- Copy of ID or birth certificate
- Signed student agreement
- Copy of Report card from 2021
For more information, contact 011 559 5754.