Book Chapters Published 2020
- Chinyoka, I. and Ulriksen, M. (2020). ‘The limits of transnational influence of international donors: social protection in Botswana’. In C. Schmitt (Ed). From Colonialism to International Aid: External Actors and Social Protection in the Global South. (Soft copy available).
- Devereux, S. and Kapingidza, S. (2020). ‘External Donors and Social Protection in Africa: A Case Study of Zimbabwe’. In C. Schmitt (Ed). From Colonialism to International Aid: External Actors and Social Protection in the Global South. (Soft copy available).
- Hochfeld, T., Chiba, J., and Patel, L. (2020) ‘Sihleng’imizi: The Nature of Care in Poor Families in South Africa’. In L. Manderson and N. Mkhwanazi. Connected Lives: Households, Families, Health and Care in Contemporary South Africa.
- Kjaer, AM. and Ulriksen, MS (forthcoming August 2020). “The Political Economy of Resource Mobilization for Social Development in Uganda”. In Hujo, K (ed.) The Politics of Domestic Resource Mobilization for Social Development, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ulriksen, MS (forthcoming 2021). “The ideational foundation of limited pension reform in apartheid South Africa: A racialized social question”. In Leisering, L (Ed.). One Hundred Years of Social Protection – The Changing Social Question in Brazil, India, China, and South Africa, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Tewolde, AI. (Under peer review). Looking into Post-Apartheid’s Racial Mirror: Eritrean Refugees’ Search for an Identity in South Africa. University of South Africa (UNISA) Press.