Information for New Applicants
Attention: Prospective Complementary Medicine Applicant
Thank you for applying to study at the University of Johannesburg.
- As part of the selection process, you are required to visit two Complementary Medicine practitioners (Homeopath, Acupuncturist, and/or Phytotherapist).
- After the visit, you will need to submit two letters as proof of the visit to these practitioners to Dr. Tsele-Tebakang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please note: Your application may not be finalised if these letters are not submitted.
If you do not have a Complementary Medicine Practitioner near you, please make an appointment at the Health Training Centre, University of Johannesburg, Doornfontein Campus:
Location: University of Johannesburg, Doornfontein Campus, Health Training Centre on the first floor on Sherwell Street (between Saratoga and Beit Street) in Doornfontein.
All services operate on an appointment basis and are offered at scheduled times.
- Make an appointment to observe. Tel: +27 (0) 11 559 6493/5/7.
- Please clarify when you make an appointment that you are coming to observe NOT to consult.
Homeopathy Centre and Phytotherapy Centre
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:30 – 15:30
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 – 15:30
- Mondays: 08:00-10:30
- Fridays: 08:00-16:00