Purpose statement and goals
To develop critical thinkers and problem solvers who address business, economics and societal challenges
This means that we seek ways to use technology to be better informed, to be healthier, to be safer, to behave better, to connect faster and to learn and educate more people than ever before. In so doing we ensure that the "Black Box" will not appear as mysterious as first feared.
• To streamline teaching and learning excellence and improve student success.
• To increase people excellence through attracting, developing and promoting the right talents and people wellbeing.
• To increase research excellence in output, impact and NRF rated researchers.
• To achieve financial sustainability.
• To increase and improve sustainable relations, collaborations and partnerships.