• Environmental Management
• Quaternary Studies
Magister Artium: Dissertation (Geography/Geomorphology) (UFS)
• Soil Geography
• Environmental Geomorphology
- Rabumbulu. M. (2016). A mineralogical study of South African lunette dunes sediments using XRF: A case study of the western Free State Panfield, Proceedings of theCentenary Conference of the Society of South African Geographers, Stellenbosch. ISBN: 978-0-7972-1610-5.
- Rabumbulu. M. and Badenhorts, M. (in press) Land degradation in the west- central Free State: human induced or climate variability, the perceptions of AbrahamskraalBoshof district farmers. South African Geographical Journal.
- Holmes, P.J., Thomas, D.S.G., Bateman, M.D., Wiggs, G.F. and Rabumbulu, M. (2012). Evidence for land degradation from aeolian sediment in the west central Free State province, South Africa. Land degradation and development 23, 601-610.
- Rabumbulu. M. and Holmes P.J. (2012). Depositional environments of the Florisbad Spring site and surrounds: revised synthesis. South African Geographical Journal, 94(2), 191-207.