According to the UJ Statute, Alumni is defined as (diplomats and graduates of formal subsidised qualifications from the University of Johannesburg, the former Rand Afrikaans University and the former Technikon Witwatersrand).
Log in to the Alumni i-Enabler to update your details.
- Click here to visit the Alumni portal
- Select Alumni as your affiliation to the University.
- You will be requested to type in your alumni/student number and PIN to proceed.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, select “Forgot a pin” and a PIN will be sent to your email address.
- If your email address has changed, please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to email@example.com
- If you cannot remember your alumni/student number, select “Forgot Student Number” an email will be sent to your existing email address.
- If your ID Number/Passport Number has changed please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have developed a new functionality which will request alumni who logs onto the system to also supply a 14 digit password on top of the current 5-digit pin. Follow the link to follow the details: Login with Pin and Password 2022 – Alumni