The Human Resources Call Centre is a new strategic initiative of the Division of Human Resources to move towards customer orientation and focus.
The Human Resources Call Centre will help staff on Human Resources related queries such as:
Information and processes to follow in terms of:
- Leave provisions
- Medical Aid
- Tuition Remission
- Training and Development
- Employment Relations
- General Conditions of Service
- Attending to the University community walk ins
- Where necessary, escalating or directing your queries to the relevant sections in the Division of Human Resources on matters that may require processing
Our medium of communication is currently English, and investigations are underway on the possibility of incorporating other UJ languages.
Our contact details:
- Telephone: +27 11 5594555
- Internal University community customers X9.
- External customers Tel: +27 11 5594555 and follow the voice prompts.