Continuing Education Programmes
Continuing Education Programmes (CEP) | Short Learning Programmes (SLP) | Short Courses
- Applicants may only apply for two study choices - these study choices may not be amended once they have been chosen.
- For more information regarding programmes on offer go to -
UJ Short Courses
HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Transport and Supply Chain Management Department
HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Business Management Department
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Faculty of Law
Checklist for applying
- Please contact the International Office number/email/website for more information that might be applicable.
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Document upload requirements when applying online:
- All documents must be certified
- When uploading documents, ensure
that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to
email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.