Important information before you apply
FREE Career Guidance
Click HERE for free career guidance
Click HERE to make use of the PACE APS calculator.
Step 1 - Create an account
Step 2 - Login
Step 3 - Enter subjects
The calculator will then display which qualifications you are eligible to apply towards at UJ.
Checklist for applying
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Have the requirements for study choices been met? Click HERE to view the 2022 Undergraduate Prospectus for more information on minimum entrance requirements.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see process below).
Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified
- Eensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
New applicants a
Re-applicants/Transfer applicants/Senior applicants
The University of Johannesburg does simultanious admissions. Therefore, should an applicant qualify for both choices, the applicant may be admitted/provisionally selected for both choices. In cases where an applicant has been admitted for both choices, it is up to the applicant to decide for which qualification they want to register. The alternative choice not registered for, will then be automatically be cancelled/declined.
Click HERE to apply online for FREE
Click HERE to download a paper based application - R200.00