Step one: Add research via the Research Submission Tool
- Research papers, conference contributions, book chapters and all other research output other than electronic theses and dissertations can be uploaded via the Research Submission Tool
- Log in with your standard university username and password.
- Attach and upload the accepted publication version of the full-text and send it to UJ IR for processing.
Step two: Follow these instructions
- A printed repository license is required for the submission of your article to the repository;
- UJ IR staff will check copyright compliance;
- You will receive an email when your research has been added;
- If you require assistance with submissions please contact UJ IR;
- Ensure that you have the agreement of co-authors before submitting papers to the repository, especially if copyright of the work has been retained by the authors;
Hint: Please remember to upload the accepted for publication version of your file, rather than the publisher PDF. Text files should be in PDF format. Only one file should be uploaded (any appendices, figures etc. should be included in the main document). If you need to submit a further file, for example, if you have a video art work which is accompanied by a text document, please contact UJ IR.