Faculty NRF Rated Researchers
About the NRF rating system
- The NRF rating system is a valuable tool for benchmarking the quality of researchers in South Africa against the best in the world. NRF ratings are allocated based on a researcher’s recent research outputs and impact as perceived by international peer reviewers. The rating system encourages researchers to publish high quality outputs in high impact journals/outlets. Rated researchers as supervisors will impart cutting-edge skills to the next generation of researchers.
List of UJ NRF Rated Researchers
- A full list of NRF Rated Researchers at the University of Johannesburg may be accessed here.
Spotlight on UJ's A-Rated Researchers:
Categories of NRF Ratings
- A – Leading international researchers
- B – Internationally acclaimed researchers
- C – Established researchers
- P – Prestigious Awards
- Y – Promising young researchers
NRF Rating Categories
Updated: 1 May 2021