Due to the fact that chiropractic is a non-invasive treatment option, virtually anyone can benefit from chiropractor care. This includes:
- Babies and Children: who suffer from spinal problems, as they grow older and their nervous system adapts.
- Pregnant women: chiropractors can help insure an easier delivery and minimise backache.
- Office Workers: who often sit in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
- Factory workers: who spend much of their time performing repetitive activities.
- The elderly: who have years of wear and tear on the body which can leave them more susceptible to different spinal problems.
- Athletes: who are constantly striving to improve their performance and who often push their bodies to the limit in order to achieve their goals. Such constant stress on the body can, in time, cause much strain and in later years many neuromusculoskeletal problems can develop.
Chiropractic care has been known to treat and help almost any condition that is nerve, muscle or joint related. Such neuromusculoskeletal conditions, can range from neck pain, headaches including migraines, whiplash, shoulder pain, arm and elbow pain, tingling in arms and hands, all the way to back pain, hip pain, leg pain, sciatic, knee pain and even foot pain. Therefore any condition that is related to any joint in the body can potentially be helped through Chiropractic care.