Other PhD Students currently supervised by Fiona Tregenna
- Gift Dafuleya - Topic: Non-state social protection strategies of poor households in Bulawayo.
- Mdu Biyase - Topic: Essays on the determinants and impact of remittances in South Africa.
- Vanessa Tang - Topic: An analysis of trade, diversification and competitiveness in Mauritius.
- Chris Callaghan - Topic: Essays on industrialisation and deindustrialisation in Africa.
- Saul Levin - Topic: Private sector finance for industrial development and the role of the state.
Other Master’s Students currently supervised by Prof Fiona Tregenna
- Arthur Mahuma - Topic: An analysis of sub-sectoral employment intensity in South Africa.
- Mahali Hlajoane - Topic: Trade liberalisation, employment flows and wage inequality in South Africa.
- Chipo Mhlanga - Topic: The effect of the Child Support Grant on labour market participation of women in South Africa.