2022 Mini Academic Bootcamp Series
The Division for Academic Planning, Quality Promotion, and Academic Staff Development invites you to Mini Academic Bootcamp comprising a series of sessions to be presented in the first semester of the 2022 academic year. The sessions will take place as outlined below.
Dates and Presenters:
- Session 1: 19 January 2022 from 09:00-11:00; Ready-Steady-Go 2022 Academic Year – Dr. Renjini Joseph and Dr. Tebogo Makhubela
- Session 2: 27 January from 09:00-11:00; Revving up students – Prof Wai Sze (Grace) Leung and Prof Boitumelo Diale
- Session 3: 02 February 2022; Playing with Technology for assessment – Ms. Suzaan Hughes
- Session 4: 09 February from 09:00-11:00; Coming together in cyberspace: Engaging students – Prof Thembisa Waetjen
- Session 5: 16 February 2022 from 09:00-11:00; Blackboard Reboot – Prof Habib Noorbhai