ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A SPECIAL (SUBSTITUTE OR AEGROTAT) ASSESSMENT OPPORTUNITY
*** PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION***
- This online application must be submitted within seven (7) days of your assessment opportunity date.
- The online application can only be considered by the faculty if the relevant supporting documents (e.g. medical certificate, death certificate, police affidavit) are uploaded with the application.
- The final decision as to whether the student is/was able to write or perform an assessment opportunity rests with the university.
- You HAVE to submit one (medical certificate, death certificate, police affidavit) for each subject that you apply for.
- The medical certificate in case of an assessment missed due to illness must indicate the following:
- The full name and surname
- The full duration of the illness
Official stamp of your medical practitioner
Please use your proof of registration or financial statement to verify your qualification and module code.