The University of Johannesburg's Postgraduate School in partnership with the Faculty of Education is proud to announce the first-ever Postgraduate Diploma in Research Supervision. The purpose of this programme is to contribute to the further professionalisation of academic staff by developing the knowledge, skills, and dispositions required for supervising postgraduate students to the successful completion of their studies.
We invite you to apply for the programme.
The programme consists of seven modules, of which, six should be completed for the diploma. They are:
- Postgraduate Research Supervision (compulsory)
- Academic Literacies in Research Supervision
- Research Ethics in Postgraduate Supervision
- Assessment of Postgraduate Research
- Supervision of Qualitative Research Design
- Supervision of Quantitative Research Design and
- Current and Emerging Issues in Postgraduate Supervision.
Closing Date: 30 October 2020. Spaces are limited, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure your place for this programme.
If you have any questions, you can email Tebogo Mokgokong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tebogo is the administrative coordinator of the programme in the Postgraduate School.
To apply, click here and follow the prompts for applying online either as a new applicant or returning/internal applicant
To find out more information about this programme click here to download the brochure.
For more information regarding our Supervision Development Programmes click here to download the brochure