Fulbright Foreign Student Programne 2015-1016
Date: Feb 18, 2014 | News
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program offers grants to pursue academic courses, for credit, at post-graduate level, or to engage in research or projects supervised by an approved institution, or to do coursework for non-degree purposes.
Requirements for Consideration
- For Master’s studies: Must have completed a Bachelor (Hons) or an equivalent four-year university or technikon (B.Tech) degree
- For PhD studies: Must have a Master’sdegree
- For non-degree studies: Must be registered for PhD in South Africa
- Length of grant: Two years
- Start of grant: 13-15 months after application deadline
- Average number of grants per year: 20
- Must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa
- Here is the link to the online application – http://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/international/20 , please read the instructions carefully before completing your application.