Congratulations to our 2016 Undergraduate Top Achievers!
73 students were recognised as high flyers in the disciplines when the Faculty of Science held its annual Top Achievers Awards Ceremony in October. They scored an average of above 75% in the first semester of 2016, receiving certificates in recognition of their academic excellence at the function. The programme director, our Vice-Dean of Teaching and Learning, Professor Ina Wagenaar, was joined by Heads of Departments and Faculty Administration in congratulating the students.
- Top Achiever in a Diploma programme
- Mr MH Raphala (Analytical Chemistry)
- Top Achiever in First Year degree programme
- Ms ST Mashiane (Information Technology)
- Top Achiever in Second Year degree programme
- Ms MLS Reenen (Life and Environmental Science)
- Top Achiever in Third Year degree programme
- Miss DB Stevenson (Mathematical Science)