About Dr Olaide Agbaje
Dr Agbaje Olaide (2022-2023)
- Chiramba, O &Agbaje, O.COVID-19 and its impact on students from disadvantaged backgrounds: creating resilience in higher education. Journal of Educational Studies.
- Agbaje, O.(2023). Intra Africa student mobility: a leap towards development in Africa. African Journal of Teacher Education, 12(2), 144-161.
- Agbaje, O.(2023). Curriculum reform in African higher education: solving society’s problems and meeting its needs. Curriculum Perspective. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41297-023-00206-x
- Sehoole, C, Ekwemesim, L &Agbaje, O. (2022). Uses of technology in navigating the pandemic: the case of African higher education. International Encyclopedia of Education, Elsevier DOI: 1016/b978-0-12-818630-5.02097-2
- Agbaje, O& Sehoole, C. (2022). Expectations versus realities: Insights into the transition experiences of international students. Journal of Student Affairs in Africa.
- Nyoni, P &Agbaje, O. (2022). UBuntu Philosophy and the Gender Crisis within South Africa’s Higher Education Sector. In Comparative Education for Global Citizenship, Peace and Shared Living through uBuntu (p. 136-152). Brill.
- Nyoni, P &Agbaje, O. (2022). Fieldwork dynamics in a higher education setting amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Critical Studies in Teaching and Learning (CriSTaL), 10(1), 63-77.