Book-to-Desk Delivery Service for Academic Staff
- UJ Library's Book Delivery Service is open to academic staff only and is part of the Library's overall aim to support Teaching and Learning, and Research.
NOTE: The service is being piloted from 1 June 2018 for APK academic staff ONLY in order for the Library to clear up teething problems that may arise before extending it to the rest of the academic staff.
- The academic staff member will need to search for a book on the UJ Library Catalogue to ensure that the book is held by the Library. Thereafter the staff member will be required to complete an electronic request form.
- If you prefer that your request be submitted by an Admin Assistant, Student Assistant or Tutor, please complete the Requester's Detail.
- The book will be delivered to the academic's desk within 24 hours, or within 72 hours if the book is stored on another campus.
- Delivery will be made between 11:00 - 13:00 daily (excluding weekends)
- If the book is not held in a UJ Library, please make use of our Inter Library Loan Service.
Find a book by searching the UJ Library Catalogue. Request a Book-to-Desk delivery by completing this form.
For further enquiries regarding the pilot project please contact any of these staff members:
|APK||Tebogo Mogakane||011 559 2853|
|APK||Godfrey Ngobeni||011 559 3543|
|APK||Santha Geduld||011 559 4324|