Fermi LAT Collaboration Meeting
Date: 26-28 March 2020
Registration fee per person: R 2000 until December 11. Thereafter: R 2500
Registration deadline: January 23, 2020
Please note: Registration fees include venue cost, lunch breaks as well as tea and coffee breaks.
Address: 69 Drift Boulevard (R114), Muldersdrift, Gauteng, South Africa.
Phone: (+27) 11 950 6000 or 0861 732 237.
A block of rooms have been negotiated with Misty Hills at 2019 price (available until January 15, 2020).
The room types and costs are below:
- Single occupancy (including breakfast):
- Deluxe room: R1,526 per night (without aircon)
- Superior Deluxe room: R1,566 per night (with aircon)
- Executive Suite: R2,227 per night
- Double occupancy (including breakfast) - King beds (couples) or twin beds
- Deluxe room: R 962 per person per night (without aircon)
- Superior Deluxe room: R 987 per person per night (with aircon)
- Executive Suite: R1,403 per person per night
- To take advantage of the 2019 rates, you need to contact and book through (on the first come first serve basis)
- Claudia Jardim: Claudia.Jardim@rali.co.za
- We will be able to transfer only the Deluxe and Superior Deluxe rooms from the Collaboration meeting to the Symposium on 29 March 2020.
- It is also possible to make the booking yourself (from mid-November at 2020 rates) at : https://mistyhills.co.za/accommodation
- All payments for accommodation during the Collaboration meeting should be settled with Misty Hills directly.
Citizens from most countries do not require a visa to visit South Africa. For more information on which countries do not require a
visa you can click the following link: Visa Information
For more information on which countries do require a visa you can click the following link: Visa Information
To request a Visa Letter please click the link below:
Request visa letter
Click on the image below for directions to Misty Hills.
GPS Coordinates: S 26° 01.734' - E 27° 51.407'
It can be expected to have temperatures between a low of approximately 9°C and a high of approximately 26°C. Sunny with the
possibility of some clouds each day having a 25-50% chance of rain in the afternoon. To have an idea of the weather as we
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
Duration: 12:00 hr
O.R Tambo International Airport to Misty Hills Conference centre
For car rental take a look at the following car rental companies:Avis, Thrifty car rental, Europcar, Hertz, Bidvest car rental, Budget,
First car rental.
If you would prefer to catch an Uber the fee from O.R. Tambo to Misty Hills for an UberX is expected to be ~R558-739.
Use the Uber app or contact them for a ride here.
Alternatively, you can contact Tshuku's Transport and Tours South Africa. They can provide transport from O.R Tambo to Misty Hills Conference Centre with the following options of transport:
Sedan (1-3 pax) R450.00
H1 (4-7 Pax) R850.00
There are some direct flights to O.R. Tambo from the following Cities:
New York (JFK)
Sao Paulo (GRU)
Hong Kong (HKG)
Click here to check for some direct flights by typing
in your city.